Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica to Release Tour Magnetic Live Album

• 28-05-2009 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭

www.metallica.com ?

Live **** Binge And Purge Mark 2 ?

I know, they filmed some shows on the St Anger tour. Perhaps we will get both ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

They're filming 4 shows for dvd,3 in mexico,1 in france. As far as i know the french show is in an amphitheatre but "in the round" whilst the mexico gigs are traditional end show gigs. There'd be no point in releasing a live cd so to speak as they already release their live shows through livemetallica.com and any touching up and overdubs would be immediately apparent.

I'd imagine they'll play the couple of songs off of DM that haven't been played live yet so the whole album will be represented live on the dvds.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

They've played pretty much all the DM songs by this stage thought haven't they? Suicide and Unforgiven being the only 2 that spring to mind. Looking forward to the live album though.

Advertisement