Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics Predictions 09?

Options
  • 28-05-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Any thoughts? (particularly mechanics and electricity;))

I know there's always a horrible question every year so I'm banking a nice Q for light after last year's fiasco:D

ummm I'm hoping I don't get sloshed in with all the other predictions...i'll get lost in there:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

Likewise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

There is sort of pattern in the papers not that you should bank on this or anything, but I think angular velocity or a principle of conservation of momentum question is likely or a plain and simple vectors question.The period of a satellite probably won't come up and it's my favorite section :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Ive got my hints off a reliable source but if I give them to ye....

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

tell us the shizz swizz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

I thought that title was "Psychics predictions 09" ... at least you're not that badly off - yet!!! :D

• Advertisement

There's no such thing as a reliable source. If you fall for people saying they have good tips from a "reliable source" then, to be frank, you're just stupid.

By the way, it isn't the biggest course in the world. If you're planning on doing a particular question, cover everything in that part of the course. Otherwise, you're more than likely going to get a shock on the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

There's no such thing as a reliable source. If you fall for people saying they have good tips from a "reliable source" then, to be frank, you're just stupid.

By the way, it isn't the biggest course in the world. If you're planning on doing a particular question, cover everything in that part of the course. Otherwise, you're more than likely going to get a shock on the day.

Right so lets compare results when we get em and see whos stupid. I didnt even start studying for it yet and all Ill do a fraction the amount of study you do.

Swizz wrote: »
    Right so lets compare results when we get em and see whos stupid. I didnt even start studying for it yet and all Ill do a fraction the amount of study you do.

From your comprehension of my comment I don't doubt my assumption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ted Bundy

I had the deb mock paper and a few weeks ago I managed to get a hold of the examcraft paper. If the real thing is anything like it, it would be sweeeet! such a p!ss easy paper, 2 q's on modern physics would be super...

No predictions... sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

Got a feeling there will be an experiment on sound. Only 3 manditories and they haven't come up for the last 2 years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I hear acceleration due to gravity is tipped, as well as the three sound experiments.

Advertisement