Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Christiansen

Options
  • 28-05-2009 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been to see Eddie Christiansen under M Fantasia and what he was like/did any of the stuff come true etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

I've been to Eddie 4 or 5 times. I love him, he is such a genuinely lovely person and brilliantly accurate!He has been spot on about things with me and all of the friends and family members I've dragged to see him!
    I know he has also turned people away if he didn't like the vibe he was getting off them, so no-one can accuse him of being a money grabber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 trixiesantry

Hey thanks for that, just wondering has much of the stuff he has predicted come true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

Yes, pretty much all of it came true, although some times his time brackets can be a bit out so don't get too tied up in the times he gives you!:)
    And Go early!!!I'm usually outside waiting for him to open at 9 and there is always a full waiting room when my reading is finished!

Advertisement