Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Funny google street maps pics here!

• 28-05-2009 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I dont think its' been done yet so here goes..for all you people who browse that new streets view post a link or an address on the funny ones ie people getting robbed or even cool things!, im sure there are loads out there!

happy posting :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I fail to see anything "happy" in your posting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

street-maps-spiderman.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Picture this thread being moved to a Cool Vid's, etc, graphics section?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Biggins wrote: »
    Picture this thread being moved to a Cool Vid's, etc, graphics section?

Dude.
    Psychic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    I dont think its' been done yet so here goes..for all you people who browse that new streets view post a link or an address on the funny ones ie people getting robbed or even cool things!, im sure there are loads out there!

happy posting :)

What's funny about people getting robbed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

check Dave's location.....probably the funniest thing you can hope for in limerick :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

when will it be avaible for dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

bobmalooka wrote: »
    check Dave's location.....probably the funniest thing you can hope for in limerick :pac::pac:

ah you know what i mean! cool and funny and interesting and all that, to the post above this, as far as im aware its coming out to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Waterford cities at the same time..dunno when tho..they were all over Limerick city about 3 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Because it's funny when it happens to someone you don't know. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

NO, no it's not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

NO, no it's not.

YES, yes it is.

Advertisement