Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway

Options
  • 28-05-2009 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when Subway closed? Went to go their this evening and all shut up and place gutted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

It's closed?

Wow, you disappear for a couple of weeks and someone shutters your favourite sandwich bar. :(

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

:confused: I was only in there last week ... no mention...only to tell me I had nearly enough for the free sub on the ole card ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Is it closed or was it moved maybe? Wasn't down that way in a while but I thought it done a pretty decent business always people in or around it eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Farls wrote: »
    Is it closed or was it moved maybe? Wasn't down that way in a while but I thought it done a pretty decent business always people in or around it eating.

A couple of people in work today said that Subway was moving to a new premises on Main St.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭celt262

gazzer wrote: »
    A couple of people in work today said that Subway was moving to a new premises on Main St.

Poster up in window confirming that but no sign of work being done on any premises on Main St.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

nevermind

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HungOver

yea they closed because apparently mr elliot put up the rent price :eek:
    heard they gonna move to the far end of town beside that new chippy just by the egg market
    but its cavan so your gonna hear alot of things so dont take my word for it...

steven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i heard since that they couldn't get a new premises so they've gone to navan...now i'm not sure if navan had one already or not, but i for one am disappointed! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dolmen

Subway - rumour has it its gone underground !!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

dolmen wrote: »
    Subway - rumour has it its gone underground !!

Aye. The mole men have to eat too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

Adam wrote: »
    i heard since that they couldn't get a new premises so they've gone to navan...now i'm not sure if navan had one already or not, but i for one am disappointed! :(

Is that for defo, as ive been looking about town for the new premises

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

well it's just hear-say but like yourself i can't say i've spotted a new premises having any work done... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭loveroflight

i've heard rates and rent as costly in Cavan as in Blackrock in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dolmen

Or even Blacklion !!!

Advertisement