Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Owl Surgeons

Options
  • 28-05-2009 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

On their last night of a camping trip this two doctors are bragging about their accomplishments.

One said "I am best surgeon around. To prove it I will climb this tree and perform a tonsillectomy on the owl above us."

So he climbs the tree with trusty pocket knife and performs the operation. Owl is still sleeping.

The other doctor replied, "I believe I am better than you. Loan me your pocket knife and I will castrate the same owl".

Oh no, that is much too sensitive operation. The owl will awaken and scratch your eyes out.

Never-the-less doctor #2 climbs the tree and performs an uneventful castration.

The next morning the doctors go back to the city.

Two weeks later a young owl landed on the same branch.

The wise old owl who received the operations spoke out: I wouldn't go to sleep on that branch if I were you.

Why not, says the young owl.

Well, I went to sleep there two weeks ago and ever since I have not been able to hoot worth a fnck or fnck worth a hoot.

Advertisement