Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT camera shy!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mikkael

In nigeria its rude to whisper, they talk loud to be polite. Similar to fat chicks been considered attractive in some countries

Hmm ... fine in Nigeria I would say. Regarding your second point, please leave my ex-girlfriend's out of this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

In nigeria its rude to whisper, they talk loud to be polite. Similar to fat chicks been considered attractive in some countries

In Ireland its rude to Shout and last time I looked we were in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mikkael

Berty wrote: »
    I think when your car fails your brain generally will try to find fault with the process which is why people come to boards.ie and similar to vent their anger.

You can see from the results that people are clearly pleased overall with the service but you do not often see threads voicing their appreciation for the NCT.

Although an unpleasant experience for you. All you can do is report it to the NCT centre manager and to the NCT Management company and await a suitable response.

Nope, you got it kinda wrong at the beginning. Sure, first time my car failed on about 7 items, but the handbrake ( to my amazement ) passed ... even thought to my mind it wasn't up to scratch. This latest time only the handbrake was failed, which has left me a bit confused ... did the first guy get it that wrong, or are they now overlooking a load of things that really DO need to be done.

If you read my initial post I was angry not because my car didn't pass but because my car was treated with zero respect. I fail to see your point about people only coming on to report negative experience ( or indeed why the mods felt the need to insert a poll for that reason ) because many people have responded with positive stories.

You state that many people have said positive things, but then say that people will not come on and say positive things?

I'm sure that having your car bounced up and down with the boot - lock key and being berated in front of other customers for something you were given permission to do would make you ( and the moderators ) angry too.

Cheers,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

In nigeria its rude to whisper, they talk loud to be polite. <snip>

sickpuppy32 take a weeks break for that comment. Insulting comments will not be tolerated on this forum.

Advertisement