Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River Fane

Options
  • 28-05-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi all new poster here ive recently got memebership to dundalk trout association for fishing the river fane i was wondering if any posters on here have fished the fane and can offer some advice ive always wanted to fish it as ive past over many a bridge around inniskeen and looks like lovely fly water, i was wondering if there is certain access points like bridges fields etc or any help in general would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sickofcats

Mods srry I missed this particular one ..... Not Trolling

OP Be aware that The Dundalk Salmon Anglers have stretches along the Fane.... They take no prisoners in regards to membership, and they are very adept at telling you your not on DBT/CSA waters... Check Wherleys in Park st or Euro Tackle in the Desmene for advice. (DBT/CSA = Dundalk Brown Trout Anglers inc Castletown Salmon Anglers

I,m unsure how far up river your club membership will permit you angling rights towards Inniskeen, But you can fish the Flurry (out the Greenore /Carlingford rd) Toberona/Castletown and its 2 tributaries (Creggan and Forkhill rivers)... Hope this helps a bit

Advertisement