Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo??

Options
  • 28-05-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi all I was am really thinking of getting this tattoo..
    was just wondering does anyone have any recommendations of where to go and can any one give me an idea of roughly how much it will cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

eh.......... an invisible tattoo??? I'll do it for 280 euro??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Lewe

:P:P:P:P sorry ha should be up now ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

hot2def can tell you where to go, wha wha?

anyway, there are three possibilities here.

One, most competetant tattooists can reproduce this exact design for you, if that is what you want.

Two, there are a few tattooists who specialize in this style, who can draw you something up, not identical and probably stylistically distinct, (ie it looks like they drew it)

Three, if you admire this particular piece, you could hunt down the person who designed it, and get tattooed by them. they would be able to design a custom piece, and maintain this very style.

We don't recommend three enough.

In fact,

http://www.storm3d.com/custom_tattoo_sketch/custom_tattoo_sketch.html

there's the page where the dude in question, one Mark Storm, explains how to go about getting a custom design. He has a fairly distinct style. Nice and clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Lewe

do ya have any idea how much the above one would cost ???

• Advertisement

ay, there's the rub.

sigh

No, I don't know, I need to know how big your arm was, how big you want the tattoo to be on your arm, and what tattoo artist you planned to go to.

then, armed with this info, I would need to visit that artist for a quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TG859

i have a superman tat on my ass its unreal!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Me too, snap. Thought i was original :(

Advertisement