Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hhb portadisc to mac

Options
  • 28-05-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me the best way to transfer audio from a hhb portadisc to a mac.
    I'm trying to record it in quicktime, with the portadisc linked to the mac by usb.
    Every couple of minutes I get a message that 'recording has stopped because the portadisc has disconnected'. Even though the portadisc seems to be still playing and the mac (as opposed to quicktime is still registering audio input).
    I've googled it with no success.
    My mouse also stops occasionally when the portadisc is plugged in so maybe it's a problem with the keyboard's usb controllers or something.
    (I have pro-tools but don't know if I'd be better transferring through it.. or how.)
    I know this is dated technology, and I'm a novice at this stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Franner

In case anyone else is looking for a solution to this, attaching the portadisc to the keyboard through a usb hub does the trick.

Advertisement