Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadly serious question

Options
  • 28-05-2009 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Y'all ready for this bitches?
    Is UL teeming with lads who would instantly make you their baby mama if you didnt express a serious interest in events of a sporting nature?
    UL has the sport rep going on see...I don't wish to get bullied

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

breand wrote: »
    Is UL teeming with lads who would instantly make you their baby mama if you didnt express a serious interest in events of a sporting nature?

Indeed it is, I'm only 5,8 and I wear glasses, I was often bullied while frequenting the vaults of the library. And that one time I asked the rugby players where the chess club was, well I won't even go into it.

OP seriously, it is a University with generally very mature people, if you want to take up sport you'll have great options, if you don't no one will think anyone differently of you. Enjoy your time at UL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 breand

Dan133269 wrote: »
    Indeed it is, I'm only 5,8 and I wear glasses, I was often bullied while frequenting the vaults of the library. And that one time I asked the rugby players where the chess club was, well I won't even go into it.

OP seriously, it is a University with generally very mature people, if you want to take up sport you'll have great options, if you don't no one will think anyone differently of you. Enjoy your time at UL.

Thanks mate, best avoid the library all the same though! Don't like the sound of those nasty rugby players

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

breand wrote: »
    Methinks you watch too much crap american TV

Methinks you watch too much crap american TV

Methinks you're an cocksore. Comment not meant to be taken dead seriously, and I loathe american telly

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Well, you could and should lay off the insults anyway, jokes or not as they make baby jesus weep and you're probably not four.

• Advertisement

People are soiling all over my beautiful thread

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Well, you're out of here. Try being faux-emo or whatever it is elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement