Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC GR-D73EK

Options
  • 29-05-2009 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how good the d73EK is for editing video on a p.c? it talks about fire-wire in, fire wire out connections, could someone enlighten me as to what the difference is between these interfaces.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

assuming you've got decent software and a firewire port on the computer it'll be no different from any other minidv camera with a firewire port.

firewire in/out mean you can capture the video from the camera to the pc and also do the same play it back out to the camera - So ingest to pc for editing... and then play the final edited piece to a new tape for long term storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Firewire port busted, have been told I'd have to get an upgrade for my usb for it to work on windows vista, any ideas where i can get upgrade free of charge?

Advertisement