Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power supply for PC

Options
  • 29-05-2009 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

My power supply for the PC packed in. Where can I source a new in Ireland. Its make is ATX 250 12z rev c. 250 watt output. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

If it really is an ATX-sized unit then almost any cheap modern PSU should do the trick. What's the system in question anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

i have a 250v one if your stuck its yours 4 free if you can pick up dublin pm me if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 21 merc190

Massy086 thanks for teh offer. I'll have a look in the shops tommorow if i'm stuck i'll take you up on the offer other wise thanks.

solitaire, The system is a hp pavillion.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

What type though? If its a wide tower you're fine, but if its a slimline model you'll have problems... those usually use SFX/TFX PSUs :o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i have a 600w ATX one lying around if you want it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 merc190

Got one over the weekend, sorted again. thanks to all.

Advertisement