Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PR & Model Management Agency

Options
  • 29-05-2009 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm looking to contact people involved in the industry of PR and/or Model Management with a view to going into partnership together.
    I'm establishing an agency in the west of Ireland, Clare to be precise, and am hoping to build this with the assistance of others. I've already spent 6 months on the project and reckon a fresh insight would do wonders. This is something I am extremely passionate about and would like to hear from others who feel likewise.

Would also be interested in hearing from someone in this industry in the form of a mentor, as well as photographers who may be interested in regular work with the agency and its models.

Advertisement