Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert Movie!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Ok Mods I posted this in the wrong forum. Please move to Leaving Cert! Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

I only got about a minute into it before the whole "the leaving cert. is the most important thing EVER" speech made me so scared i had to stop watching! I'll try watch it on the 17th June....now i'm gonna go study...sob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sofa kingcool

god, that film is so cringy..

It gets cool when they go steal the papers!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

i tried to watch that last year, couldnt find it. its not online and its not in too many movie stores. saw it when i was a kid and loved it. It was banned in ireland for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Peleus wrote: »
    i tried to watch that last year, couldnt find it. its not online and its not in too many movie stores. saw it when i was a kid and loved it. It was banned in ireland for a while.

Yeah it is, first post in the thread!

Just watched it there, fairly good!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

banjopaul wrote: »
    Yeah it is, first post in the thread!

Just watched it there, fairly good!

fukin class. im watching that tonite. god i spent ages looking for that last year. thanks!!

Peleus wrote: »
    fukin class. im watching that tonite. god i spent ages looking for that last year. thanks!!
    Should prepare you well for an English Essay!

Advertisement