Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split Second (PURE devs next game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That looks like the dumbest, stupidest game I've ever seen. I can't wait it looks awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Looks excellent.

PURE was fantastic so I have faith that this will be good also. Looks to be a cross between a number of other games like Most Wanted, Flatout 2 and Burnout.

I'd say what will separate this from the pack though will be the scale of the explosions and destruction. Like with PURE, what separated it from the likes of Motorstorm was the sheer height and distance of the jumps, utterly unrealistic, but fun (something a lot of developers could do with remembering)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Looks like burnout-esque fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

L31mr0d wrote: »
    (something a lot of developers could do with remembering)

FACT, +1.

This games looks class, Pure was great, will be picking this up too.

Advertisement