Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leukemia in Labrador

Options
  • 29-05-2009 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

My Lab who is 12 just been diagnosed with leukemia. Treatment with chemo is not an option for her as she has chronic heart problems. I was just wondering if anybody has used the Holistic treatment for treating this or any other kind of illness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Hi turtle dubh,

I'm so sorry to hear about your lab. Poor pet. It's an awful emotional time when a pet gets sick.

I have not had experience with cancer in any of my pets however I did manage to dig this up.
    http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-31194267_ITM

It's an artical on other peoples experience with holistic treatment for dogs with various cancers.

Also where are you based? I knwo you said that treatment with chemo is not an option however, I do know of a veterinary surgeon in cork who is in conjunction with Cork Cancer Research Centre carrying out research on tumors in dogs. Even if they cannot help themselves they might know of another centre doing research that may be of some benefit?

If you want the details just let me know and I'll pass them on to you.

good luck with it all!

Advertisement