Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpooling from City centre to Carrigtwohill

Options
  • 29-05-2009 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Anyone living in city centre and commuting to Carrigtwohill for work? Heading in there for around 8am? Ive being getting the bus for the last while and it’s a killer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Anyone living in city centre and commuting to Carrigtwohill for work? Heading in there for around 8am? Ive being getting the bus for the last while and it’s a killer.

Where in Carrigtwohill are you working? The IDA business park?

Are you planning on getting a car? If you do not have one you can't really call it car pooling lol :D I'm assuming you don't seeing as you are taking the bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

whats this business with cars playing pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Sorry I can't help you out but well done on car pooling idea. If more people considered this and walking buses to school, our roads would not be as clogged as they are. The number of students who think they need to drive to the door of UCC nad CIT alone in their cars is just infuriating. I know what I did when I was in that situation - I walked - . Well done you!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Sorry Stevo, hope this doesn't seem like a rant but the traffic on our roads could be halved if more people were like you.
    Now back to your question about car pooling in Carrigtwohill.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭iii Stevo iii

kingtut wrote: »
    Where in Carrigtwohill are you working? The IDA business park?

Are you planning on getting a car? If you do not have one you can't really call it car pooling lol :D I'm assuming you don't seeing as you are taking the bus.

Yea I'm working in the IDA business park. No I don’t have a car, I thought car pooling can be a group of people using the one car repeatedly and just contribute for expenses to the driver, aswel as the normal car pooling where drivers take turns at the driving! Anyone interested tho?

• Advertisement
Advertisement