Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nachos in Dublin

Options
  • 29-05-2009 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

So I'm sitting in Maynooth at 10:25, and suffering from an ungodly craving for nachos. The kind you get in Captain Americas/Hard Rock Cafe/TGI Fridays. You know, the ones with the lovely cheese, and various other thinks like spicy peppers, and chicken and the like on them.
    Anybody have any suggestions about where I can murder this craving? Will probably end up going for Captain Americas, but entirely open to other ideas!
    Darn nachos.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

The Mexican stall in the Epicurean Foodhall on Liffey Street. Nyom nyom nyom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

+1

Taco Taco in the Epicurean absolutely rocks

Thinking about it- the nicest thing in the world right now would be sitting in my garden, eating a giant plate of nachos with a really cold beer. Being in work eating bowl of porridge doesn't have the same lovely feeling at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Taco Taco FTW! Odessa do mean Nachos too - fresh salsa & guac. Pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

olaola wrote: »
    Taco Taco FTW! Odessa do mean Nachos too - fresh salsa & guac. Pretty good!
    Attol wrote: »
    The Mexican stall in the Epicurean Foodhall on Liffey Street. Nyom nyom nyom!

Mmm...nachos :pac:
    Will have to take a look at the foodhall, walked by the street a few times but never wandered down it! Will be living near it next year, so probably become a staple source of nourishment for me :D
    Mmm.
    Thanks for the replies guys! Tis nacho time if I can persuade the girlfriend to go :D

+1

Taco Taco in the Epicurean absolutely rocks

Thinking about it- the nicest thing in the world right now would be sitting in my garden, eating a giant plate of nachos with a really cold beer. Being in work eating bowl of porridge doesn't have the same lovely feeling at all
    +1
    There's just something so....je ne sais quoi about nachos!
    Cogito ergo nom!

• Advertisement

Evertime I see Taco Taco... I think of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k64w3354kE

olaola wrote: »
    Evertime I see Taco Taco... I think of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k64w3354kE
    Hahaha, was watching that the other day :p
    Couldn't believe my friend had never seen the episode!
    And hopefully I'll be rounding up a nacho-posse to get food this evening!

I can't stop singing 'taco flavoured kisses' now. I'm contemplating painting my hand for my meeting at 3...

I do like re-fried beans on a nacho-extravaganza too. And a mix of cheddar and mozzerella give good string-eyness.

• Haha me too, I always start singing 'taco taco burrrrito burrrrrito' when I walk past it. Mmmm nachos are SO good. I have a massive craving now as well.

Just back from a mexicadventure in the epicurean foodhall!
    +1 for that place, it's heaven!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭astroguy

+1 on the foodhall! was also there today, went to taco-taco but I shall certainly be visiting the other outlets, especially the all you can eat ones! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Theres a place on South William St. called Lunch!Calzone Cafe or something. they do nice nachos. They put even put them on all their pizzas. Very reasonable prices.

Advertisement