Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned in Soccer??

Options
  • 29-05-2009 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi I tried replying to a post in the soccer forum just there now but it wouldn't let me. I know I had a ban a couple of weeks back but it was rescinded and I thought I could post again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you sent a PM to the mods? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I've had a look at your profile, you were banned on the 16th and the mod who banned you lifted your ban on the 17th. I'll reinstate your access again, please post back here if you still can't post.

I've seen this happen before, it may be as a result of us processing access to the forum using batch processing, if we then manually lift a ban it doesn't seem to reinstate access (but the ban is definitely lifted) Might be a bug, who should I tell?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Might be worth letting Ross know - as you say, it could be just a side effect of how you guys do things on Soccer :)

Advertisement