Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AIB Photojournalism Exhibition 2008

• 29-05-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would inform everyone that
    The Press Photographers Association of Ireland AIB Photojournalism Exhibition 2008 is on tour in AIBs around the country.

The Photos are excellent & there is a range of categories such as News, Sport Action, Sport features, individual study, people, art, politics and the list goes on.

The exhibition features a number of photographers, the winner was the Irish Independent photographer Steve Humphreys who has many photos in the exhibition.

It was a very enjoyable exhibition and I highly recommend it!
    And check out when & if it comes to your AIB

Heres a link to the site http://www.ppai.ie/news/2/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

I came accross that exhibition, it's prety good stuff with a lot of different areas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

the winner was the Irish Independent photographer Steve Humphreys
    His pic of Wayne O'Donoghue is freakishly unreal ! (KWIM !) :eek:;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

His pic of Wayne O'Donoghue is freakishly unreal ! (KWIM !) :eek:;)

I know and I bet they did not leave the door of the car open just for him to take a pic! It was a 1 second opportunity!
    Its one of his many fantastic pics!

I take it you saw the exhibition what did you think of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

No, some of his pics (and other photographers) are on that link above (go to the menu links).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Oh, I see.
    Some pretty good photos in the exhibition!

• Advertisement
Advertisement