Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Speed Video - Casio EX-FH20

Options
  • 29-05-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi All

I've also posted this on the Photography forum but it crosses over to video too..

I'm looking to test the high speed settings on the CASIO EX-FH20 Exilim bridge camera.
    It's needed for the high speed part and i don't want to go as far as buying the EX-F1 if it is not needed. (€250 in the difference)
    The subject is archery, and the movement of parts of the bow during the shot...

Does anyone in the Leinster area have one that they might let us test
    I don't expect anyone to hand a stranger their nice camera, but i'll sort out somewhere to meet and you can do the filming... might be a nice project for someone?

Thanks
    Keith

Any other input on affordable high speed video is welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Germain

I had never heard of this camera before but a quick search says it can record 1000 fps! The movies it would create are tiny: 224x56 pixels so not a whole lot of use in any video edit if you were looking for a full frame. Nevertheless, very exciting possibilities. There is nothing else out there that shoots 1000fps, even at 100 times the price.
    Sorry, I can't help with lending one but would be very interested in the results should you get to test.

Advertisement