Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night : Round 4

• 29-05-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Got the XBL demo last night and played through it quickly. First impressions seems like its more of the same with some slight modifications to the control scheme and improved animations etc, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since I really liked the first game (also we can't expect much in the way of innovation from a tried a tested EA sports game!).

I liked the new KO recovery mechanic though, you have to steady yourself with the left stick and pick yourself up with the right. Takes alot more skill than the previous holding them into the centre hoping you get up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'll probably pick it up, thought FN3 was good fun and as you say I doubt this one will completely screw the formula up.

Advertisement