Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a glorious day here in Dublin!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Insurgent wrote: »
    Weather is gack here in Dundalk!

Yeah it sucks, it was fantastic yesterday evening though.. Hopefully it'll pick up again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Sleipnir wrote: »
    Stop moaning.

Putting a man down when he's delighted, typical Irish begrudgery. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,016 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Loads of people bouncing around on Space Hoppers outside my window at the moment in work.

Im presuming its some team bonding day, otherwise its a scary cult and I don't want that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

Porkpie wrote: »
    Checking out the lovely ladies in the low cut tops and short skirts. Oh yeah I feel like Quagmire from Family Guy today!

Summer dresses ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Sleipnir wrote: »
    The sun comes out and some people still find a way to turn it into a moan.

Moan vs Observation = Epic Fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

As a great man once said "The girls in their summer clothes in the cool of the evening light the girls in their summer clothes, pass me by"

God I love this city with weather like this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

mathie wrote: »
    Moan vs Observation = Epic Fail.

Meh, where you see "Epic Fail", I see "I Pic Flea"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

You know by the weather that the Leaving Cert is soon....

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

What the fcuk is all this talk of Magnums? Seriously I have 2 problems with that. Firstly its a recession FFS! And secondly its a womans icecream, get yourself a Feast ya shower of pink shirt wearin' pansies!

A Magnum .... I bet you lot eat Fry's Chocolate Creams too? (watch as a load of 30+ year old wimmin come in and say they are lovely!)

Feasts are smaller than Magnums. The 80s are over 6th, get over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Oh yeah what a lovely day... looks fantastic from within the cold dark college library!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I dont care if they are smaller, Magnums are chic icecream!

How are Feasts more masculine? Becuase they look more rugged? Magnum have a Feast-like ice-cream without the second-rate brick of chocolate in there. Try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Gtfo Fradz, Feasts are legendary :pac:

The minty ones are rotters though. Can you still get Brunches? Havent seen them in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

The wimmins love a good chock ice ! :p
    /will some people read this sentance wrong :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I don't like ice-cream

*hides*

Just my luck to be unemployed for the 3 most horrendous months of the year, then get a job just as the weather turns glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I'll bet the air-con in my server room will pack it in over the weekend and I'm on call. Bloody sun.

(just to get off ice cream and back on moaning)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

The 80's are back.
    I'm going to see A Flock Of Seagulls next week.

Anyway, great day here in Kildare. Not really looking forward to the heat in Dublin later though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

6th wrote: »
    I dont care if they are smaller, Magnums are chic icecream!
    You probably think Yorkies are men's bars too, don't ya!

You're a victim of the marketing departments 6th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lovely day, took my daughter for a walk in the park and let her feet feel the grass for the first time... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Yeah it sucks, it was fantastic yesterday evening though.. Hopefully it'll pick up again

Tis getting better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Went out to sandymount and walked barefoot in the sand. Them sat outside a restaurant drinking vino (7.50 each, eeek, but who cares in this weather.) then fell asleep in sandymount green. Now sipping on an ice cold corona in a lovely sun trap. Yes, i'm a girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I'd just like to point out that I only thanked people in this thread because the sun is shining. I don't actully think ye're funny.
    Dave! wrote: »
    I for one am planning on buying a Magnum

Nothing like a killing spree in Tallaght to get the summer started.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Oh and those new magnums are yum. Expensive and small but they come in a box so they must be posh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

not finished work until 7 and will not be home until 8.. bright side there are 3 sunny days of the weekend to look forward to :D

havana wrote: »
    Oh and those new magnums are yum. Expensive and small but they come in a box so they must be posh.

so many puns so little time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Why do all the nice warm, sunny days have to be during exam times?!
    And to make it worse, once the exams are over and its summer time, the weather goes back to the usual cold, wet ****...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

Ok, that's enough sunshine. I deliver ice cream and tomorrow is going to be all kinds of crazy busy if this keeps up.
    mmmmm ice cream.....I want to try one of those new magnums but they're teeny weeny and they're probably about a fiver!!! Can anyone clarify if they're worth it or not???

€1.99(ish). And yes, but I'm biased.
    What the fcuk is all this talk of Magnums? Seriously I have 2 problems with that. Firstly its a recession FFS! And secondly its a womans icecream, get yourself a Feast ya shower of pink shirt wearin' pansies!

Feasts are great. There's ate-in' in them!
    Abigayle wrote: »
    Gtfo Fradz, Feasts are legendary :pac:

The minty ones are rotters though. Can you still get Brunches? Havent seen them in years.

You can most definitely still get Brunches. Go buy one tomorrow.
    Honey-ec wrote: »
    I don't like ice-cream

Get out.
    Terry wrote: »
    The 80's are back.

Yes they are. HB Relive The Fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I went shopping, then hung out in the freezer section of my local Super valu

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

And secondly its a womans icecream, get yourself a Feast ya shower of pink shirt wearin' pansies!

This.

Have to say though: the feasts do seem to be shrinking. I often have to buy two just to tide me over.

Advertisement