Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplement shaker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

A lot of sites (universalnutrition.ie off the top of my head) throw in one with an order over a certain amount. That's your best bet tbh if you don't want to pay full whack. myrpotein.co.uk do them for £2 but you'd want to be putting in an order anyway as the shipping is £7! Ebay might be a decent option but I imagin shipping would negate the saving. I reckon if you call into any of the bricks n mortar supplements stores and bought something they would probably throw in a free shaker if you asked. (Nutrition connection in town is one such store)

If you don't want to buy online I think Holland and barrett have them for a fiver as well - a small saving I guess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

A lot of sites (universalnutrition.ie off the top of my head) throw in one with an order over a certain amount. That's your best bet tbh if you don't want to pay full whack. myrpotein.co.uk do them for £2 but you'd want to be putting in an order anyway as the shipping is £7! Ebay might be a decent option but I imagin shipping would negate the saving. I reckon if you call into any of the bricks n mortar supplements stores and bought something they would probably throw in a free shaker if you asked. (Nutrition connection in town is one such store)

If you don't want to buy online I think Holland and barrett have them for a fiver as well - a small saving I guess!

I'll pop into Holland and Barrett so and see what they have, cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you are working out at home I would highly recommend a "magic/amazing bullet", since you can add ice to it and it really froths up the shake. I see people in the fitness forum always moaning about the taste of shakes, and the mixability. I find room temp shakes, made with cold milk, to be nasty, the ice makes a huge difference.

Also it has many other uses, superquinn were doing them for €30, not sure if they still do.

China_Product_C2006327220029642437_17pcs_Amazing_Bullet_Blender.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ciaranmul

Normally when you buy your protein etc, they'll throw in a free shaker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I'll second the magic bullet, great piece of kit, especially for smoothies and grating cheese.

Most stores will throw in a shaker every so often with an order. I always get a magazine, bars, t-shirts or shakers thrown in with my orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tictac2580

Your best bet is to splash out and spend the €7,I'm sure it won't send you into bankruptcy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

+1 for universalnutrition.ie they always give a free shaker

Advertisement