Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Gardens

Options
  • 29-05-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Where is a good place to go for a drink and enjoy the sun around the Balbriggan area??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Skerries. Not wishing to bad mouth Balbriggan, but there aren't any decent beer gardens left.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

You could always take a trundle up to the Balrothery Inn!

as for Skerries, their's Nealons and the Fingal Cave (or what ever they call it now!), alternatively with the sun shining I'd head round to the Harbour - popular with friendly bikers and the like on d'weekend afternoons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

You don't intend to enjoy the sun now do you? A blasted cloud has blown in from the sea and I can't see the sun!

Anything wrong with a kitchen chair on the back doorstep?

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Nodster wrote: »
    You could always take a trundle up to the Balrothery Inn!

as for Skerries, their's Nealons and the Fingal Cave (or what ever they call it now!), alternatively with the sun shining I'd head round to the Harbour - popular with friendly bikers and the like on d'weekend afternoons :)

Thanks, might check out the Balbrothery Inn, was never in it yet..

Advertisement