Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage

Options
  • 29-05-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Any one know where to go for a good massage in the city. There seems to be alot of them in Limerick now. There used to be a good one at the old Dunnes store but it seems to be closed now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭gerandy

There was one beside Dunnes Stores on Sarsfield street . Paris Health Spa was very good run by two chinese girls but I think has closed since. Looks to be loads of Thai places now around Catherine St. but not sure what they are like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

THe one around the corner from the pery hotel on catherine street, opposite where daffy's pub used to be, is very good. Ask for Ratee. She is excellent. Tell her Big John sent ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

THe one around the corner from the pery hotel on catherine street, opposite where daffy's pub used to be, is very good. Ask for Ratee. She is excellent. Tell her Big John sent ya.

sounds like a place to get a happy ending:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

I'd strongly recommend 'Original Thai massage' beside Pery Hotel on Catherine st.
    They do Thai and relaxing massge but don't offer any other services alluded to in last post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

I'd strongly recommend 'Original Thai massage' beside Pery Hotel on Catherine st.
    They do Thai and relaxing massge but don't offer any other services alluded to in last post.

awh that sucks............ well actually it doesnt:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Sorry to throw off topic - but is there anywhere in the city that does sports massages?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

were those chinese girls in the Paris place legit? it all seemd a bit of a seedy set up at the start, think it was even first signed as a "Massage Parlour"

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ryange

The one at Dunnes called Paris Health Spa was legit with no funny business at the time. It was also a beautician and hair dressing salon. You are right when it opened first the signs read Massage Parlour but I think they changed the signs failry quickly , I wonder why !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i've a feeling they were attracting the wrong type of customer with the red neon etc! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Are men allowed in most places?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Yes men can go into any massage place. Its not just the thai men who can do kick boxing. A swift knee in the boll*cks is enough to sort out any Mr BusyHands. When you are getting a massage it is definitely the masseuse who is in charge. The knowledge that all they have to do is press a little bit harder on that muscle to cause u excruciating pain is usually enough to ensure good behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Would love to try it some day!

Advertisement