Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Code for Nokia 1208

Options
  • 29-05-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My dad got a Nokia 1208 on o2 about 3 months ago cos he drove over his other phone! Anyway - he's after changing to Vodafone and I wanna know does anyone have the unlock code for it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

dlambirl wrote: »
    Hi,

My dad got a Nokia 1208 on o2 about 3 months ago cos he drove over his other phone! Anyway - he's after changing to Vodafone and I wanna know does anyone have the unlock code for it??
    Sticky: ** FAQ ** - Read me first before posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Please read the unlocking sticky and come back and let us know if you still have questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Mr.S wrote: »
    ring up o2 and ask for the unlock code, if hes spent enough money with them, i think its 120€, they have to provide the unlock code for free.
    This answer is already in the unlocking FAQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kosice

I need to unlock a Nokia 1208 Tesco mobile. I've tried lots of sites and I can't find anything that helps. I'm not at home in Ireland right now so unable to deal with it other than online. The IMEI is <not for public consumption>
    Would REALLY appreciate any help on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Kosice wrote: »
    I need to unlock a Nokia 1208 Tesco mobile. I've tried lots of sites and I can't find anything that helps. I'm not at home in Ireland right now so unable to deal with it other than online. The IMEI is <not for public consumption>

Please do no post personally identifiable information on teh interwebs. There are Bad People out there who can use this information to do bad things.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

Kosice wrote: »

Why don't you email Tesco Mobile and ask them for the unlock code or have you not spent required amount?

Advertisement