Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Retractable USB cable plus adaptor - €2 - Eurosaver

• 29-05-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭

Retractable USB cable with adaptors for full size, mini and the big square type for 2 squid in the Eurosaver shop beside the Luas stop.

Deal Extreme eat your heart out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

long_b wrote: »
    2 squid in the Eurosaver shop beside the Luas stop.

Ah that luas stop, i know it well ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

long_b wrote: »
    in the Eurosaver shop beside the Luas stop.

What luas stop are we talking about again? Bearing in mind there is 2 luas lines and several stops on each line

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dixon

Haha, I'm guessing it's the one at the Square, there's a Eurosaver just in the door from the Luas stop there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭brophs

It'll be Abbey St, I assume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

Why it was the Luas stop I was at at the time of posting of course :)

Apologies for not being specific - it was the Abbey Street one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

That's the best shop ever!!!

The one off Henry street is good too, ginormous :)

Advertisement