Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5d mkii

• 29-05-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone would be free to meet up on Tue/ Wed in Dublin so that I can try to resolve an issue Im having with my 5D2 in video mode. It won't take more then 5mins plus it'd be good to discuss the camera with someone from a stills background- My background is purely TV/ Film. I just need to make 100% that its a cam issue before I send it back.

PM me if anyone here can help,

cheers,
    Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭charybdis

It might help if you could tell us precisely what memory card you are using (brand, capacity, etc...).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

i've a 5dii and am free next week but i'd say it's a limit of your memory card. but why are you doing shots that last longer than 5 minutes without a cut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

For full HD 1080P movies you need at least UDMA cards ....

45mb/sec....

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

8gb Sandisk Extreme IV- Defo not a card issue Ive reformatted it a few times and no joy
    I wont have internet access until Monday, if you could help me out it would be much appreciated,

cheers,
    Daniel

Advertisement