Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass Everywhere !! (Charlesland Court)

Options
  • 29-05-2009 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Whats the story with the guys cutting the grass in the estates these days, do they no longer have to pick it up after they have cut it.

I know its only grass but it does make the place look very untidy, with the money I pay on management fees if they cut the grass I expect it to be picked up.

Earlsie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Our guys bag the grass (the Wood)...you should have at look your Service Level Agreement with the maintenance guys.

I'm only saying this because I saw bagged grassed today - and before the comments come in, it's not that type of grass :P

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement