Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beergarden Galway City

Options
  • 29-05-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm heading to Galway on a stag tomorrow (Sat 30th). Drinking will be starting at about 3pm and i need to know of the best pubs with beer gardens as dont fancy sitting inside all afternoon with the weather the way it is at present!

Pubs near city centre would be preferable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

o'connells in eyre square has the perfect beer garden
    but all the action will be down the docks, around the corner.
    Theres a bar set up near the dock gates which is open air, expect it to be packed tho.

this is my suggestion, Salthill as a few good pubs with outside seating, it would be a good spot during the day with the airshow, the boat race
    and the lovely weather, then in the evening head down the docks for open air drinking, free concert, then onto quay street for on street drinking.

Advertisement