Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting pregnant while on the pill

• 29-05-2009 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi advice needed. I am taking the pill since i had my baby 7 months ago. I take it on time and haven't missed a pill.
    However i am currently having all the same symptom's i had when i was last pregnant. Needing to pee constantly, mood swings, all day sickness without actually being sick, very hungry all day, tearful all the time. I suppose what i'm wondering is has anyone here got pregnant (or known of anyone) while on the pill and still had a period which i had last month. The only mistake i can think i made was that i didn't take my pill at 9pm one night but took it when i remembered next morning at 7am still within the 12 hour period. Sorry for rambling and hope this all make's sense?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know people who have gotten pregnant while on the pill... is there any chance last months bleed could have been an implantation bleed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭lalalulu

I know people who have gotten pregnant while on the pill... is there any chance last months bleed could have been an implantation bleed?

Yeah i've known a few who have gotten pregnant while on the pill however the one's i know have missed a period which has thrown me off a bit with regard's to myself.
    It's very possible it was an implantation bleed because i got that last time but last month's period was quite heavy and i wonder if there was or is a pregnancy how it could continue. I'm all over the place and can't face a pregnancy test right now :eek:

Advertisement