Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burtonport Donegal

Options
  • 29-05-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

I'm heading out from burtonport in the morning, anyone fish there lately? whats is like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭paddy2008

well any fish,was out in killybegs a couple of weeks ago and it was poor fishing.heading out again in three weeks.hope it has picked up!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

It was a load of POLLOCK, every time the weight hit the sea bed it was reel up time some amount of fish landed mainly pollock and it got to the stage where we were praying we would miss the pollock and mackrel to land some other species and eventualy we got on the bigger cod,a good number of wrasse, plenty of grey and red gurnard and odd very large congor, so all in all a good trip and the weather was super. Our next trip is from kilmore so that should good and i'm on the hunt for my first tope;)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭paddy2008

tight lines:D

Advertisement