Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Kildare

Options
  • 29-05-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, as the title says im new to kildare and wondering can anyone recomend a good Beauty salon to me?? im in the Kilcock, Maynooth area that said i will travel a little further for somewhere good

your suggestions would be appriciated

~MOI~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Friend of mine works in the salon on the main street of Maynooth beside the library. Seems to be good. Get half price rates if you go for the modeling course. Training in of their staff but supervised by a qualified hair dresser.

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 1foxy1

hey blue_wolf thanks for replying:) though its not a hairdresser im lookin for its just a good beauty therapist specially good in facials and advanced waxing:eek:...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 greenroses

Beauty Bliss, Maynooth is excellent,the quality is unreal, I have facial all over the world but this lady is brillant. it is above pharmacy at the glenroyal shopping centre, think she does odd hours as she works for herself, so no is 0876370630:)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

I'm told the new(ish) beauty salon in Kilcock itself is good... Pure Paradise Day Spa, very good special offers too. You could try Itsy Bitz in the Harbour too. No weblinks for you I'm afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Swiss Roll

ill give u a good facial :cool: booya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Swiss Roll, this isn't AH..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flux27

Hi
    I live in Maynooth and I go to this girl who has a salon set up at her own house, hence the prices are a lot more reasonable. Their name is Pritti Nails and Beauty. You have to text for appointments but they are open late most nights AFAIK

Advertisement