Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castleknock Community College

Options
  • 29-05-2009 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here gone to it, or currently in it? I'm in it at the moment, and can't wait to get out of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DCTF

Went to it and by all accounts it's a good school. Ok we all have that I can't wait to get out of this place idea but it is a good school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Anyone else here gone to it, or currently in it? I'm in it at the moment, and can't wait to get out of it.

Why?

Few like school. Everyone I know couldn't wait to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

BostonB wrote: »
    Why?

Few like school. Everyone I know couldn't wait to leave.
    The teachers. grr...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    The teachers. grr...

Wait till you have a boss to please :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 oreilly21

went to it too, great school, good atmosphere when i was there. some crappy teachers but thats always going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Absolutely loved it. Had 6 very happy years there and if I had to go back I gladly would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I almost went there but so glad I didn't, although I would of had Sharon teaching me :D

Advertisement