Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero 5: Online Scavenger Hunt?

Options
  • 29-05-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

I heard about this online.
    Guitar Hero launches a unique online scavenger hunt today that invites fans to scour websites, TV shows, blogs and online media sites to uncover the full list of artists that will appear on Guitar Hero 5, the next version of the most popular music game in the world. Fans are invited to start their search at GH5.GuitarHero.com and register to participate in The Guitar Hero 5 Tickets, 5 Concerts Sweepstakes and enter to win a set of 5 tickets to 5 different concerts in their hometown.

Once registered at GH5.GuitarHero.com participants will be given clues leading them to a series of blogs, TV shows and online media where every day, for the next five days, a selection of bands from the Guitar Hero 5 set list will be revealed. Once entrants have uncovered the bands from the designated locations, they must go to GH5.GuitarHero.com to verify the information found and will then be eligible to enter to win The Guitar Hero 5 Tickets, 5 Concerts Sweepstakes. Entries for the sweepstakes will be received through June 25, 2009. Registration is now open.

I thought it sounded like a cool idea but I don't think it will work, mainly because I think the list of the songs will be up online by tomorrow! What does everybody else think of the idea?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I refer you to my response in the GH 5 topic ;)

Advertisement