Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Wave - Discussion & Official Invite Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

Just to remind you guys there are different timezones involved.

It's only 11am in Cali now, and if they're being sent from Austrailia then it's a bigger difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

So what I said was correct.

Stephanie has tweeted "Invites will go out late in the day US time on Sept 30 - we are in Sydney and want to be awake to support you all!"

So late in the day in the US, depending on timezone could go into the early GMT hours of Thursday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭cahirhennessy

Got my invite!! Although I do feel like the first man on the planet with a phone and no one to call.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭davkav

Got my invite!! Although I do feel like the first man on the planet with a phone and no one to call.:D

Any chance of sending invite my way? Please......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭dubmick

I'll talk to you if you send me an invite :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'd love an invite too if there's one to spare

davkav wrote: »
    Any chance of sending invite my way? Please......;)

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite. Apparently might take time for you to receive according to google.

dubmick wrote: »
    I'll talk to you if you send me an invite :p

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite. Apparently might take time for you to receive according to google.

Macros42 wrote: »
    I'd love an invite too if there's one to spare

Ok folks, that's it. i've none left. Maybe some of the people that I'll send invites may return the favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭johnny_rambo

Hi. If anyone has a spare invite, any chance you could invite me?
    I'd love to have a go at this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭randombar

I'd appreciate it if someone would send me the invited too, annoying that I didnt get one, thought I was pretty quick to sign up for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

I would love an invite if somone has one to spare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Just to try to wrap all invite requests neatly into this one thread. Thanks guys.

Also, invite me plskthnksbye :)

Edit: Got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭ronano

i'd kill someone for you for an invite?

go on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I'd really love an invite if anyone has one to spare! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Gauge wrote: »
    I'd really love an invite if anyone has one to spare! :)
    An invite would be greatly appreciated, would love to see all my Google Apps conbined.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭johnny_rambo

Please ignore.....repost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 spoon111

Id love to get an invite if anyone has one!

I promise to send on any invites I get back to Boards once I get in too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

Me too please if there is one going spare!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

There is absolutly no way im going to watch an hour long video on that. Can someone summarize what it is in 1 or 2 sentences please and thank you!

• Advertisement

There is absolutly no way im going to watch an hour long video on that. Can someone summarize what it is in 1 or 2 sentences please and thank you!
    Good ****.

Seriously, they do need shorter presentations though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

Good ****.

Seriously, they do need shorter presentations though.

I'm impressed at your ability to reduce an hour's presentation into 2 syllables without any loss of information whatsoever, but perhaps you reduced it too well, and should expand slightly for, eh, other people's benefits...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

I applied for an invite months ago, but wasn't one of the lucky 100,000. If anyone has an invite for me, I promise to return to this thread and give out any invites that come with my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I'd love an invite too. If someone wants to send me one I promise I won't mention outsourcing in this forum for a few months... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

I'd love to help out but my time is even more precious than yours. Anyone else?

Any invites going?

thanks

I'm impressed at your ability to reduce an hour's presentation into 2 syllables without any loss of information whatsoever, but perhaps you reduced it too well, and should expand slightly for, eh, other people's benefits...
    Frankly, its difficult to explain. Its the type of thing you need to see working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Id love an invite if anyone has one. Ill send some on to my fellow boardsies too if I get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

I'd like to join this queue too please, if anyone is feeling generous?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

count me in for an invite if there is any around.
    dying to try wave for ages now.

cheers in advance

Advertisement