Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axa Leisure Breaks - not quite a bargain!

Options
  • 30-05-2009 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I insure my car and home with Axa. At each renewal, they send a leisure breaks voucher to book on an axa website with a code at a 'special Axa price'. I've never got around to using mine, thinking it was mostly aimed at couples as I'd had difficulty booking anything other than a double/twin room. However, the range has expanded and now includes family suites and holiday homes. I found a two bed apartment break for four nights in Dublin that looked like a very good deal - until I checked the aparthotel's own website and discovered that exactly the same accommodation on exactly the same dates was almost €90 cheaper! Maybe the blurb should read special inflated Axa price? Clearly the implied bargain isn't what it seemed! If you're an Axa customer and get one of these vouchers check out the accommodation yourself, you'll probably get a better deal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,161 ✭✭✭rameire

do you use www.axaplus.ie

just a note to everyone else,
    to use this site for most offers, you do not need to be an axa customer.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Advertisement