Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am i r epic enuff? (rename obviously)

Options
  • 30-05-2009 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Might be a good idea here as there are alot of awesome (ead: non DK facerollers :p) some good advice. Maybe pvp and pve stickies or some****?

How about a "rate my toon" kinda thing ?

I dont mean the whole QQ ZOMG why do you not have this or that, but more of a helpfull kinda thing. Like why not gem this way or enchant that way. No point in the whole "OMG YEW NAB WHY NO HAVE RAZRSKLE MACELOLOLTWATCUNT"

How about some actual help and advice ? Help a fello irishwowfag out! There are always multiple "how i r spec lol" threads, so how about we give some advice instead of constantly flaming someone ?

Share your experience with certain things instead of just just "oh lol i dont play yourclass but im fukinleet, innit"

Could it be that hard? And without insulting sunz or any other Dk highrollers hw about you stop with the AQHP HT JC HYDHE LOLWOT accornyms ****, say what you mean. Take the time to construct your post properly, like to why its best and not just "coz i 1z ****0n reet in pvp, ja. 1400 rating, zieg hiel"

You now what im getting at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'd love to hear advice from warlocks about gems and glyps and enchants for level 80.

I'm figuring on being pvp, so advice on spec would be awesome.

I'm loving the lock so much i pretty much abandoned my 6 other characters on the realm, he is so much fun.

But gemming and glyphs is something that always baffled me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

it helps if you link your armory

Psycopat wrote: »
    it helps if you link your armory

~I'm not 80 yet so my gear will drastically change by the time I get there.

Like I said I'll probably go pvp, so you can ASSUME I'll have the standard epic pvp gear.

And the reason I want to know now is so I'm not wasting time being a pleb at 80.

Watching some videos yesterday of warlocks in action, demonology looks absolutely class, serious damage output and looks fun.

Affliction is sound for levelling with zero downtime but its starting to bore me a bit, and i think a defo demo or destruction build is coming to me at 80

Full destro for BG's is very fun and effective.
    Affliction for 2v2 with a healer.
    Demo or Destro for 2v2 with a dps.
    I Recommend goin for the crit gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

When u ding 80, Run VH til u get legs, Chest and Trink. This will give u enuf hit rating to run VoA/VoE. Run those at every available opportunity, lock PvP stuff seems to drop quite a lot. Frostsavage gear is decent for starting PvP, and shudnt be too dear to craft.Do WG when ur dossing about too, Honour builds up in no time. In terms of Gems, U wont be too far wrong if u just use the +19 SP rubies in every socket. Socket bonuses are generally only a few haste or crit etc. All the PvP stuff has crit on it anyway. Demo will give u a bit better survivability when ur starting, Meta is a great "oh Sh1t" button. And learn to use demonic teleport, it is ur friend against rogues/dks etc.

• Advertisement

Demonology is appealing to me more and more after seeing an awesome vid on the Warlock Den website, but that site doesn't have too much useful warlock pvp info.

Thanks for the info

mocata wrote: »
    When u ding 80, Run VH til u get legs, Chest and Trink. This will give u enuf hit rating to run VoA/VoE. Run those at every available opportunity, lock PvP stuff seems to drop quite a lot. Frostsavage gear is decent for starting PvP, and shudnt be too dear to craft.Do WG when ur dossing about too, Honour builds up in no time. In terms of Gems, U wont be too far wrong if u just use the +19 SP rubies in every socket. Socket bonuses are generally only a few haste or crit etc. All the PvP stuff has crit on it anyway. Demo will give u a bit better survivability when ur starting, Meta is a great "oh Sh1t" button. And learn to use demonic teleport, it is ur friend against rogues/dks etc.

Assume you mean heroic Violet Hold? I'll be ok to run them straight of hitting 80?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭magilly

DK toon, only started gearing him last week... i got lucky with tier drops

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Supermassive

My old main rogue

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Blodkar

Warlock main

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Keeponrage

donno, just thought i'd show off abit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Jadiin

Is me. Gauntlets are normally also gladiator and should be showing as such... Not sure why I have them ones on. I gots a few tragic blues that need to be changed badly.

I've also realised the other day that I have little to no proper PvE gear :) I've started back on heroics this weekend as a result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

DRakE wrote: »

1. Press esc
    2. Log off
    3. Switch realm back to Outland
    4. Profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

dont need profit, got like 15k gold :D

DRakE wrote: »
    dont need profit, got like 15k gold :D

then you can get a lot of craftable epix

JC
    neck
    ring

BS
    Weapon

Tailoring
    Chest
    legs?
    belt (ulduar one if you got 8k to spare)

60 Badges
    Wrists

Also pvp to get the deadly/hateful pieces you cant seem to find.

Its never been easier to get epics :<

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yet i still have a hard time getting them. I'm like a lucky charm, for everyone else in my group.

Advertisement