Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love college

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭haloauto

O rly?
    More chance of that happening out of college tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

That video pretty much describes my life in 5th and 6th year... hah

Of course college won't be like that. By then we'll be mature enough to enjoy a few glasses of wine, a box of snuff and perhaps a night at the opera.

Or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Two years ago, I went to Florida to see a friend that goes to college over there. I went to one of them "college parties" and they most gayest things I've ever seen.

"Oh look at me, I'm underage drinking, I'm crazy"

Die

creggy wrote: »
    Two years ago, I went to Florida to see a friend that goes to college over there. I went to one of them "college parties" and they most gayest things I've ever seen.

Die

Its cuz of their retarded drinking age... From what my mate tells me all they ever drink is beer... hah.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

Lads, come on, you're Irish, no matter how crazy a country gets with regards to drink, they're never gona match up to what we have here at home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Not really, teenagers drink over there anyway. In Florida anyways, there always people hanging around off licences that buy drink for teenagers for a small fee. Great business :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

creggy wrote: »

Die

That's pretty much it!

They get to do at 18/19 what a lot of Irish teens started at 15.

Legends basically.

Doesnt help when awful music is written about it.........

Mr.S wrote: »
    Americans can't handle their drink at all, its hillarius:D

A bottle of Living Rock chardonnay and a few cocktails... Now thats what I call drinking.

Advertisement