Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re:Thompson-Morgan Summer Plug Plants

Options
  • 30-05-2009 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Re:Thompson-Morgan Summer Plug Plants

www.thompson-morgan.com

Search under Plants this Company ONLY delivers to Northern Ireland and U.K

their Plug Plants originate from Jersey Channel Islands they have got one of the widest selections available.

Does any one know of any Republic of Ireland Nursery that grows same?
    I known prices tend to be a rip off here.

The problem with ordering plug plants is that they get delivered all over the place hence shipping costs are prohibitive.

Any advice appreciated.

Regards,

John

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Hi Heidi !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

it may have something todo with eu regulations, i am not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭JohnOwonga

old boy wrote: »
    >>>>>

No because Thompson & Morgan deliver wholesale quantities of a very restricted variety of plug plants from UK

Thanks

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

old boy wrote: »

I don't think so. At Bloom today there were a few British companies who were offering free delivery to Dublin/surrounding areas for mail order. TM were there too - but they were only selling veg seeds.

[edit]Just had a look and they have a separate worldwide catalog - http://www.tandmworldwide.com/

Haven't checked prices to see if there's a major difference. May have a look tomorrow if I get a chance.

Advertisement