Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Largest HDTV for €500 delivered

• 30-05-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

As the title says. I don't mind if it's 720p, just looking for the largest screen I can get for the money. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

If you just want the largest, have you considered a projector?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I have, but I dont think I'd be bothered with having to use a screen, darken the room etc. Plus I'd hate to have the feeling that the bulb will break after a certain amount of use, whereas a tv should be able to continue working indefinitly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,361 ✭✭✭CH3OH

If your budget can stretch to €699,
    I was just in tesco Arklow where they have a Sharp 46"" LC 46X8E reduced from 999
    No experience of the tv, but 699 seems a good price for 46" full hd

I've had bad experiences with Sharp before. I'd really like to keep it about the 500-550 mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-13

This 42" in power city is only 550€ and is Full HD too. Afaik, some of nordmende's stuff is quite alright, given the price

• Advertisement

Cheers Zonda, looks good. I'm bidding on a Phillips one on ebay at the minute, but when I lose I'll probably get that one.

Advertisement