Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O-x-e-g-e-n (yes we can talk about this again)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Looking forward to fight like apes, Blur, Deadmou5 of course :P and will basically be searching around all the smaller stages, the main stage stuff at night maybe... Gah the mroe alternative the better for me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 padtheman2

good evening all ,

ive emailed the organisers to try to buy one and no one has got back, after lots of emails and the past two months, anyone here got them before or no where i can get them

paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

I dont know now whether I want to go to deadmau5, since everyone else said they were going....anyway 2ManyDJs would be my choice if they do indeed clash!

Epic 4 days with no worries whatsoever....except worrying about whether the drink will run out, or if the tent is still in one piece, but enough of that!

Doop di doop

notGill wrote: »
    I dont know now whether I want to go to deadmau5, since everyone else said they were going....anyway 2ManyDJs would be my choice if they do indeed clash!

Epic 4 days with no worries whatsoever....except worrying about whether the drink will run out, or if the tent is still in one piece, but enough of that!

Doop di doop

Jesus dude, you following me around? :P

See you on friday morning after your german aural... (PS dropping to pass french was a big mistake :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Fad wrote: »
    Dont like the headliners. Except Blur

BUT.

NIN, Bloc Party, Therapy?, You Me At Six, The Mars Volta, Eagles Of Death Metal, Manic Street Preachers, Regina Spektor, Mogwai, Crystal Castles, Boys Noize, Digitalism, Bloody Beetroots, MSTRKRFT.

Its gonna be a good weekend :)
    lalala i am not listening lalalalala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Fad wrote: »
    Heathers are playing Oxegen.

YAY!

(I REALLY like Heathers)

yay didn't know that! used to do bass lessons with ellie and they played at a gig i organised in like 2007... i'd say they're gonna end up being huge.

Can't wait for fight like apes either.

people im planning to go to are:
    blur, snow patrol, pendulum, fight like apes, dirty epics, kings of leon, yeah yeah yeahs, james morrison, regina spektor, the killers, razorlight, the ting tings, jason mraz, iglu and hartley, and heathers :)

really hope my tickets arrive soon so i can get my carpark pass sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

kateos2 wrote: »
    yay didn't know that! used to do bass lessons with ellie and they played at a gig i organised in like 2007... i'd say they're gonna end up being huge.

If any band in the dublin scene deserves to get big, it's them!

Playing the IRMO stage? I saw it on the oxegen website itself.

just saw it there... they've a profile on them at the moment here

just saw it there... they've a profile on them at the moment here

I was fully prepared to "boycott" the IMRO stage, but Heathers? I'm willing to ignore my principles for just a little bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Steviewonder

banjopaul wrote: »
    How much are the tickets going for this year anyway? I've never bought them..! I live right beside the racetrack, so free tickets, and get to walk home to a warm bed, shower and a fry every night, suits me grand!:D

thats the job mate! lucky devil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

is anybody else sudenly finding themselves heading up on their own? looks like it could be just me and whoever i randomly meet...anybody want to meet up there? (go on girls..there has to be one of you going on your own! lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 catrice

its the highlight of my summer.

i cant wait.

kings of leon+jason mraz+white lies+coronas+blizzards+duke special+florence and the machiene=brillient mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

thats the job mate! lucky devil

Haha yeah its great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Can't wait! I'm in the same boat as DubMedic though so Ill be enjoying it when I'm off:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I hate ye all!:mad:

tickets arrived this morning :) now i just gotta get my car park pass sorted :P

tickets arrived a few days ago...no wait...ticket...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Got a ticket on the cheap from a guy in school who can't go so happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I got my ticket and my garda id. Haoppy days :)

Jay P wrote: »
    I got my ticket and my garda id. Haoppy days :)

haha same :pac:

• Advertisement

haha same :pac:

Me 3 :o

ah lads (and lassies) it's all about the driving license.

they don't accept driving license anywhere around here.. even full ones... agecard or passport

OT: only 23 days :pac:

My mate is 17m has a full licencse, he goes to clubs, just flashes it and he's in... Dunno how it works but it does! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

My mate is 17m

Wow thats very tall.... :eek:

Wow thats very tall.... :eek:

:eek: Interesting... of course in my mind as i was typing there wasn't supposed to be an m there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

I can't wait for Heathers either, loving them atm! I'm working on the Friday until about 3 so hope I don't get down too late! I hope they put up the schedule times soon because I can see a few debates between my friends on who to go to! The number of times I've wandered around on my own going to the bands I wanna hear because everyone's at the campsite getting drunk :rolleyes:

I can't wait for Heathers either, loving them atm! I'm working on the Friday until about 3 so hope I don't get down too late! I hope they put up the schedule times soon because I can see a few debates between my friends on who to go to! The number of times I've wandered around on my own going to the bands I wanna hear because everyone's at the campsite getting drunk :rolleyes:

I'd imagine they'd be on quite early tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭BlueButterBean

Does anybody know which is better and why, Red camping area or Blue??..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭BlueButterBean

Mr.S wrote: »
    red is quieter and less scumbags.

Blue is busy and noisy all night long, lots of scumbags because of the rides and the xbox stage.

Oh grand so i got meself a red ticket..not in favour of me stuff goin missing

Advertisement