Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O-x-e-g-e-n (yes we can talk about this again)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

My ticket still hasn't arrived yet. Should I be worried yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I'm going to red.

I'll be bringing 5 pairs of air max and a burbery cap, see ya there lads!!

Yes i am joking.. However i am going to red :P Will be the sex :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

My mate is 17m has a full licencse, he goes to clubs, just flashes it and he's in... Dunno how it works but it does! :P

Like myself, mine is fake though (i do have a full one), <snip>did various illegal stuff that I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DO<snip>

does a gorgeous job, just flash it, they barely look at it, kinda like how could a 17 year old pass his test!

In any case it would mean the person is at least 17 and a half so wouldnt be too bad

Its illegal kids, dont do it.

In other news, i dont know what campsite ill be in, we're dispatching some lads up there the thrusday to set up about 3 or 4 tents for the rest of us!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SmellySockies

Got my tickets :D
    Sent away for my garda ID 2 weeks ago so hopefully it will be here in time for oxegen :] Really don't wanna take my passport I know I will lose it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

They have a facility where you can post your id home if your garda id doesn't come.

• Advertisement

Jay P wrote: »
    They have a facility where you can post your id home if your garda id doesn't come.

Btw how does the ID thing work there? First year and all. Do they give you a band on the way in if your over 18 or summit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Btw how does the ID thing work there? First year and all. Do they give you a band on the way in if your over 18 or summit?

Nope, everyone gets the same band.

I think when you're going to buy alcohol they're meant to ID everyone?

Don't know tbh- I was 17 last year, and wasn't ID'd once all weekend, apart from when I was actually... going in on the first day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Do they put the exact times of bands on the site later, or do they hand you out like a flyer or something when your going into the venue with the times?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Do they put the exact times of bands on the site later, or do they hand you out like a flyer or something when your going into the venue with the times?

You can buy programmes that cost about €10-15 with all the times/ stages/ etc, but iirc there wasn't actually like, signs up or anything. Anywhere.

Print off the thingy before you go- a few of my friends did it, was handy out. Because that €10 could be spent much more wisely on like, cheap alcohol or terrible food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Last year I stayed right beside the xbox live stage. It was great. :D

Anyone else love the food at oxegen?

• Advertisement

I'm gonna make a t-shirt with "PS3 fanboy" on the back and walk around the xbox stage... gonna be great!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm gonna make a t-shirt with "PS3 fanboy" on the back and walk around the xbox stage... gonna be great!!!!

Fantastic. Sony ftw!

Yep can't wait for Oxegen. My first year, got a ticket for the bue camp but dunno if I'll go for red or blue yet. Everyone doing the 4 day camping, yeah? Shoud be fantastic? Who're we ooking forward to?

Kersmash wrote: »
    Fantastic. Sony ftw!

Yep can't wait for Oxegen. My first year, got a ticket for the bue camp but dunno if I'll go for red or blue yet. Everyone doing the 4 day camping, yeah? Shoud be fantastic? Who're we ooking forward to?

Blue all the way. Closer to the main area and has more shops. Also has the xbox stage which you will go to and believe me, is an effort to walk back to the red from.

Pendulum. Kings of Leon. M83. 2manydjs. A few others I think.
    What about you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Is there a map of the place done out anywhere?

...and whats the green campsite like? first timer too incase you didn't figure:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Futurism wrote: »
    Last year I stayed right beside the xbox live stage. It was great. :D

Anyone else love the food at oxegen?
    After taking the state of my poor toilet bowl for the week folowing oxegen last year into account, I would have to say that I don't love the food there!:pac:

darragh-k wrote: »
    Is there a map of the place done out anywhere?

...and whats the green campsite like? first timer too incase you didn't figure:p

It's alright. You'll miss out on the atmosphere of the other sites and it feels a little more restricted while there but all in all it's not too bad. You'll be spending the time with your friends, drinking, either way.
    yerayeah wrote: »
    After taking the state of my poor toilet bowl for the week folowing ****** last year into account, I would have to say that I don't love the food there!:pac:

But at the drunken time, it's great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

I remember eating the offending chicken kebab thinking "that chicken didn't touch the pan....

...ah well *munch*":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

First timer and just wondering are many 16 year olds campin? all my friends are over 17 so not really lukin forward to the door also.
    Also im comin from the lexlip area hows the best way to get there and back? Goin thursay but have to come home saturday night. And get back there sunday. is there many buses goin? what sort of times are these at do ye know.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

AntoSRFC wrote: »
    First timer and just wondering are many 16 year olds campin? all my friends are over 17 so not really lukin forward to the door also.
    Also im comin from the lexlip area hows the best way to get there and back? Goin thursay but have to come home saturday night. And get back there sunday. is there many buses goin? what sort of times are these at do ye know.

Thanks

Sure it's only down the road from Leixlip just get everyone to pitch a few together and hire out a small bus to go down there.

getting there is not the problem getting home saturday after KOL is the problem. What time roughly does anyone know that will finish at do ye?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Woo just found out I'm getting free ac/dc tickets as well as oxegen! Now to decide whether I'll sell em or go myself:D

banjopaul wrote: »
    Woo just found out I'm getting free ac/dc tickets as well as oxegen! Now to decide whether I'll sell em or go myself:D

Are you sure you want to make that decision? Alternitively you could just give them to me. Simple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

You know your right! That'd mean I'd never have to make a decision at all, and would mean less stress for me, you really have my interest at heart, I'll pop the tickets in the post right now!:P

PM sent:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

got my carpark pass and an awesome cow patterned tent today...
    not all i need is my drink and i'm sorted! wooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My Oxegen tickets have a yellow stripe on the side as opposed to the usual multicoloured thing... wtf?
    Should I ring ticketmaster?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

mine do too. I'd say they just changed the design. It's only the barcode that's important anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

kateos2 wrote: »
    mine do too. I'd say they just changed the design. It's only the barcode that's important anyway.
    That's grand, it's just my crazy friends were trying to convince me that my uncle had sent me fakes :pac:

Advertisement