Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCD announcement

Options
  • 30-05-2009 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

I think there should be a site wide MCD announcement. There already seems to be a lot of confusion with regards to what can and can't be discussed.

Boston.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'm pretty sure there's one on the way. Give the lads a chance, they're on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Trojan wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there's one on the way. Give the lads a chance, they're on it.

Its just that on the feedback thread DeVore was very clear about not discussing the case. I'm not suggesting an official one, but maybe a link to that first post.

Boston wrote: »
    Its just that on the feedback thread DeVore was very clear about not discussing the case. I'm not suggesting an official one, but maybe a link to that first post.

Absolutely, and that's not an MCD specific thing - we should not have discussion on any ongoing case in order to avoid "contempt of court". (Yeah I know you're well aware of that but you're right, it's worth repeating :))

BH weekend and all that, but we'll get on it asap.

True enough.

Ok, I don't think any other admins are online so I posted it.

• Advertisement

Thank you.

Boston wrote: »
    Thank you.

You've probably gone and go me in big trouble with Dev for stealing his thunder now you know :)

You, Seamus, just a few more and I can stage my take over.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thanks Al, I had gone for a picnic.

DeV.

Advertisement