Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper rifle recommendations.

Options
  • 30-05-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'm living near Galway and was wondering if any one had any suggestions for a sniper rifle including a scope and bipod for in and around €150(preferably less). I would also prefer to buy from Irish stores/websites. Much appreciated for any info you can give.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

If you search you'll find there are many similar threads to this, i'd recommend the well l96 or jg bar-10, both are available from eirsoft (who have a walk in store in the liosbaun industrial estate in galway city)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

yup, the l96 is best, it comes with a scope and bi-pod for only 170 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

The JG BAR10 is nice. I think it's a lot lighter than the L96 and is usually about the same price. There are a lot of spare parts and upgradeable parts available that are compatible with the TM VSR version of the rifle.

It doesn't come with a bipod though afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Well... Imo, it depends on your fps... for ireland... id say go with the bar10... the vsr hop is more effective and more stable at the lower fps... more bang for your buck...

Advertisement