Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good online place to rent games from? (subscriber style)

Options
  • 30-05-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hi all! I've been disappointed time after time asking to rent games from xtra vision when they don't have them so I thought an online rental shop would be better for choice and maybe money wise too. Of course they'd have to deliver to Ireland :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Helix wrote: »

/thread

I use them also. They're good although don't expect the game to be delivered on release. Like all rental places they get a limited number of games in stock, so you'd have to luck out to be one of the first to play it.

Also, don't use them for long games. Fallout 3, GTAIV or MGS4 never seem to come back in stock (probably because the first people to rent them have been holding onto them for months)

But as a service it's great. I just built myself a queue of games then forget about it. When games arrive I play them, send them back, then another one arrives. If you aren't too pushed about when you play your games, or what game you want to play next they are perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

I was hoping to rent Afro Samurai to be specific as I heard that the developers are the same guys from the Ninja Gaiden games.

Advertisement