Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG Sample Papers - Question

Options
  • 30-05-2009 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone else have these.? Was just doing the geologic geometry question in paper 3 and it seems to be a misprint.? Can anyone clarify this.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

LB17:> wrote: »
    Does anyone else have these.? Was just doing the geologic geometry question in paper 3 and it seems to be a misprint.? Can anyone clarify this.?

Yeah I think so, there is no reference to the point D in the question, and it also says "the earthworks on the northern side of the roadway have been completed", surely that should be southern. Then they have labeled the top of the bore holes wrong as well.

There are so many mistakes in these papers! I'd say know the official sample paper's questions and any potential variations on those and you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ConmanTheKiller

Yeah I think they didn`t give the heights of the bore holes.

Anyway has anybody felt that the questions in the papers seem to be much easier than the old courses Q`s ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

They are riddled with mistakes, the solutions they have are poor aswell.

I wouldn't think there will be too much deviation from the sample paper anyway.

I just use the old exam papers, the new ones have too much colour...they hurt my eyes!:P

Advertisement