Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House with 3 double rooms in Drogheda?

Options
  • 30-05-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hi guys sharing with 2 others and whilst we're happy enough where we are [2 doubles and 1 single] we'd all like a reasonably sized room [the single is quite small]. Ideally we'd all like doubles - anywhere the Dublin road side of Drogheda where anyone knows of that would meet our requirements? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

I can only suggest these 2 sites that everyone uses, you probably know of them already,

www.daft.ie

www.property.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭positron

Rent a 4 bed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

Yeah thanks guys, have prowled those sites already. Seems to be mostly a master bedroom and often 2 smaller rooms. Will look into the 4 beds, although it's likely they'd be more than we're willing to pay for 3 of us renting. But I'll look and see, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭positron

Three beds in Grangerath have two decent size bedrooms. Four beds in Wheaton Hall has 1 large bedroom and two okay-size double rooms.

Try the duplexes in old part of Bryantown Manor (road on the right before crossroads shops etc), they are easily 1300 sq.ft.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

The 3 bed 'Gatehouse Style' house in Grange Rath have 3 double bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs, the Master Bedroom is huge, it is directly over the dining room and sitting room.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

Would you be able to link me to an example of one of those please? I'm not sure which ones you're talking about. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Special K wrote: »
    Would you be able to link me to an example of one of those please? I'm not sure which ones you're talking about. Thanks :)

None on Daft at the moment.

Advertisement